MINI 1.4 - 2.6mm id
MICRO 1.0 - 1.2mm id
200-4400mm on request
- The MINI and MICRO PULL THRU™ Cleaning Brush products are designed for channels with an internal diameter of 1.4 – 2.6mm and 1.0 - 1.2mm respectively, often found in diagnostic endoscopes where the channels can be more fragile.
- For this reason, the MINI and MICRO PULL THRU™ products have three wipers (compared to five) to reduce friction/resistance so as not to damage these more fragile channels. The MINI and MICRO PULL THRU™ product still create a circumferential seal inside the channel to ensure optimal cleaning.
- Disposable, removing the need for complicated cleaning and sterilisation procedures of traditional brushes.
- Single pass operation is scientifically proven to significantly improve the efficacy of the manual cleaning process compared with bristle brushes, even after three brushing cycles.
TIPS & TECHNIQUES
- Always check the fit of the PULL THRU™ Cleaning Brush against the distal end prior to use, to ensure the correct brush has been selected.
- The PULL THRU™ Cleaning Brush cleans best when submerged in a detergent bath (always wet the wipers prior to insertion in a channel) – watch the video on the home page of this site for a demonstration.
- If you have accidentally used the wrong brush for your channel do not try and pull it out. Doing so may damage the scope and cause expensive repairs.
- The PULL THRU™ Cleaning Brush products are designed to clean in a single pass. You should follow your inhouse procedures when determining the number of passes to make through each channel. Always brush until the channel is clean.